2013 projects in India included:
- EAP643: Shantipur and its neighbourhood: Text and images of early modern Bengal in public and private collections
- EAP687: Digitisation of manuscripts held by the Tibetan Yungdrung Bön Library of Menri Monastery, Dolanji, India
- EAP689: Constituting a digital archive of Tamil agrarian history (1650-1950) - phase II
- EAP619: Pilot project to locate and digitise endangered single-copy pencil drawn Thakbast/mouza maps in selected Bangladeshi districts
- EAP683: Rāmamālā Library manuscript project
Endangered Archives Programme portal.
This link should take you to all the projects related to India.